Adelaide Metro Homepage
Plan My JourneyTry our new beta journey planner
Alerts reported on the network
- Stop T3 Grenfell Street closed for emergency works Saturday, 1 November 2014
- Outer Harbor train line closed between Woodville and Outer Harbor stations Saturday, 1 November 2014
- North Road, Nairne closure Monday, 20 October 2014
- Stop D3 Currie Street closure Tuesday, 28 October 2014
- Real-Time passenger information for limited stop services Thursday, 25 September 2014
Adelaide Metro launches brand new Beta Journey Planner The Adelaide Metro team have launched a new journey planner which is now live and available in beta for you to try.The new beta journey planner includes some really good features that vastly improve our ability to present the information you asked for when travelling.
FREE travel for event ticket holders to Cup Day Adelaide Metro and the South Australian Jockey Club are providing FREE public transport on buses, trains and trams on Tuesday 4 November to Melbourne Cup festivities at Morphettville Racecourse upon presentation of an event ticket. Special tram timetable operating.
Metrocard milestone - 100 million trips Transport Minister Stephen Mullighan today announced customers have taken more than one hundred million trips with their Metrocard since its launch in November 2012. The Metrocard has revolutionised the way people pay for travel on Adelaide Metro services, saving customers time and money.