Park 'n' Ride car parking
There are more than 30 Park ‘n’ Ride locations around Adelaide. You can conveniently park your car and complete the rest of your journey via public transport to save time, money and carbon emissions.
Secure bike cages, bike lockers and disability parking bays are also available at many locations.
Find a Park ‘n’ Ride location
Use our interactive map to find a Park 'n' Ride location near you. The map can also show you where to buy or recharge a metroCARD, get information or store your bike.
Most Park ‘n’ Ride car parks are free and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Car parking at Tea Tree Plaza and the Adelaide Entertainment Centre is heavily discounted for Adelaide Metro users.
Tea Tree Plaza
Car parking is discounted to $2 for metroCARD users.
- Access the car park from Smart Road, via the O-Bahn Busway access road
- Before you leave, make sure you have enough money stored on your card for the parking fee. Use the recharge machines near the lift on the ground floor of the car park to top it up
- At the end of your parking time, scan your metroCARD at the exit gate. The fee will be taken off your travel credit.
- You need to have validated your metroCARD on a bus, train or tram within the previous two hours to receive discounted parking. This includes people using a Seniors Card during free travel periods.
Car parking is $10 if you don’t use public transport or haven’t validated your metroCARD in the last two hours. Ticket vending machines are near the lift on the ground floor of the car park.
Adelaide Entertainment Centre
Car parking is $5 between 5.00am and 6.30pm if you enter before 5.00pm. The fee is $15 if you enter between 5pm and 5am.
- You can pay for car parking using credit card, debit card or mobile pay. Cash is not available. Pay machines are near the Port Road entrance to the car park and near the lift doors.
- Tram services between the Adelaide Entertainment Centre and the city are free.
- Park ‘n’ Ride may be closed or restricted during events at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre. Changes are listed on the Adelaide Entertainment Centre website.