Adelaide Hills transport services
The Adelaide Hills transport services cover regions in the South Australian hills which includes areas such as Mount Pleasant, Houghton and Lobethal. Adelaide Hills routes via Tea Tree Plaza, Golden Grove and Urrbrae are available below.
The following routes are conducted by Links SA, visit the website for the full Adelaide Hills bus timetable, routes and fares.
Tea Tree Plaza – Mount Pleasant – Mount Torrens:
- 800: Mount Pleasant to Tea Tree Plaza via Birdwood.
- 800C: Mount Pleasant to Tea Tree Plaza via Gumeracha and Cudlee Creek.
- 801: Mount Pleasant to Tea Tree Plaza via Cudlee Creek.
- 801H: Mount Torrens to Houghton via Lobethal and Cudlee Creek.
- 801B: Houghton to Birdwood via Cudlee Creek and Lobethal.
- 802: Tea Tree Plaza to Springton via Gumeracha.
- 802C: Springton to Tea Tree Plaza via Birdwood and Cudlee Creek.
- 803: Tea Tree Plaza to Springton via Cudlee Creek and Gumeracha.
- 800S: Houghton to Golden Grove via Paracombe.
Meadows – Clarendon – Urrbrae:
- 1257: Meadows to Urrbrae via Clarendon.
The following services are conducted by SouthLink, click a route number below to view each bus timetable and route.
- 836: Callington to Mount Barker.
- 850: Macclesfield to Aldgate (Adelaide Metro ticket fares will apply between Echunga and Aldgate).
- 852: Strathalbyn to Mount Barker (Adelaide Metro ticket fares within Mount Barker).
- 854: Strathalbyn loop.
- 855: Strathalbyn to St Francis De Sales College.
- 856: Echunga to Mount Barker.
- 857: Mount Barker to Macclesfield.