Services to help plan your travel
Whether you’re going in, out or across the city, it’s easy to plan your travel with Adelaide Metro.
There are a number of ways to help you plan your journey, choose the best routes, locate stations and stops, and estimate your travel times.
- Use our journey planner via your mobile device or desk top. Just enter details of where you want to go and it will give you directions on how to get there via Adelaide Metro buses, trains and trams, plus how far your closest stop or station is.
- Plan it yourself - Adelaide Metro’s extensive range of easy to use maps and timetables let you choose the route that suits your travel needs.
- Real-Time services - Let us find you and your nearest stop or station. Check the time your bus, train or tram will arrive in real time.
- Let us help you - with advice and journey planning available by phone, in person or online.
- Drop into the Adelaide Metro InfoCentre at Adelaide Railway Station, North Terrace, Adelaide
- Call us on 1300 311 108 between 7am and 8pm daily to speak to one of our friendly service staff