- Use of the information and data contained on this WWW site on all pages is at your sole risk.
- The information is a true and accurate guide to times and services described at the time of publication, however the Public Transport Services Division reserve the right to re-route and change conditions without notice.
- All linked website are linked "as is" and the Government of South Australia:
- do not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on sites linked from or to this site;
- do not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on sites linked from or to this site;
- do not make any warranties or representations that material on other websites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property right of any person anywhere in the world; and
- do not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other sites by linking this site to those other sites.
- If you use automatic language translation services in connection with this site you do so at your own risk.
- The information and data on this site is subject to change without notice. The Government may revise this Disclaimer at any time by updating this posting.
- The State of South Australia, its agents, instrumentalities, officers and employees:
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this site;
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or usefulness of any translation of the information on this site or any linked site into another language;
- make no representations as to the availability of the site;
- accept no liability for any use of the said information and data or reliance placed on it (including translated information and data);
- make no representations, either express or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose;
- accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to a user's computer, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this site or its use or any site linked to this site.
For clarification on all issues, it is recommended to contact the InfoLine on 1300 3 111 08 or for regional customers, call 1800 182 160, lines open 7 am - 8 pm, 7 days a week.
Page last updated on
March 23, 2005