Having a pleasant trip
Everyone travelling on the Adelaide Metro public transport network has the right to experience a pleasant trip and it’s important that you travel with consideration to others.
Some people have difficulty standing up on the bus, train or tram.
- Keep priority seating free or make it available for people who are elderly, pregnant, injured, have a disability or are travelling with an infant.
- Keep bags and any obstructions out of other people’s way, particularly customers with a disability who may need a bit more room to move.
- Keep noise to a minimum, as loud voices, music and offensive language can disturb other customers.
- All public transport is smoke and alcohol free and eating and drinking are not allowed. Fines may apply.
- Take rubbish with you as it’s your responsibility.
If you are travelling with a pram or pusher you might find this information sheet helpful.