Footy Express Guide
Your ticket for the game is also your ticket to travel free on any Adelaide Oval Footy Express bus, train or tram service operated by Adelaide Metro. Download the 2014 Adelaide Oval Express Guide PDF (2.35MB).
2014 Adelaide Oval fixture
|2||Sat 29 March||Port Adelaide vs Adelaide||4:10pm|
|3||Sat 5 April||Adelaide vs Sydney||1:40pm|
|4||Sat 12 April||Port Adelaide vs Brisbane||1:40pm|
|5||Sun 20 April||Adelaide vs GWS Giants||12:40pm|
|6||Sun 27 April||Port Adelaide vs Geelong||4:10pm|
On Saturday 29 March and Sunday 29 June all Adelaide Oval Footy Express services will operate to ‘Crows game timetables’ for the Showdowns
Your ticket for the game is also your ticket to travel free on any Adelaide Oval Footy Express bus, train or tram service operated by Adelaide Metro.
You can travel on your regular service, however Adelaide Metro recommends that you use dedicated Footy Express services to alleviate overcrowding on regular services and get you close to the oval.
- Travel free on regular Adelaide Metro services when you show your game day ticket, members pass or season ticket.
- Services to the game will drop off as close to Adelaide Oval as possible, however after the games you will need to go to the dedicated bus stop shown on the interchange map.
- Adelaide Oval Footy Express bus services will not pick up/drop off at regular Adelaide Metro stops in the city. They operate only to their dedicated Footy Express stop.
- Adelaide Oval Footy Express bus services will operate from many suburban stops. Some services will pick up at all stops on the route, while others will stop at limited stops.
- Some services will require passengers to transfer from a bus to a train, check your timetables in the guide.
Many regional bus services will also operate to Adelaide Oval. Further details will be available soon.