Do you wish to receive alerts via email and/or SMS? Subscribe to Alerts
Unplanned Disruptions (0)
Alerts reported on the network
Planned Disruptions (16)
- Journey information is up to date when published, however is subject to change without noticeFriday, 3 January 2014
- Stops 8, 9 & 10 Anzac Highway intermittently closed for roadworksMonday, 26 May 2014
- Stop 2A Richmond Road closureMonday, 25 August 2014
- Stop 63 Beach Road closureTuesday, 1 July 2014
- Stop 40 Old South Road (west side) reopening in new locationWednesday, 17 September 2014
- Real-Time passenger information for limited stop servicesThursday, 25 September 2014
- Millswood Station reopening & changes to nearby bus timetable Sunday, 12 October 2014
- Timetable changes in the northern suburbsSunday, 12 October 2014
- King William Street stop X2 reopening Tuesday, 14 October 2014
- Beovich Road closure - ExtendedMonday, 13 October 2014
- North Road, Nairne closureMonday, 20 October 2014
- H20-H22 detours The Parade, NorwoodSunday, 26 October 2014
- O-Bahn track closure - Park Terrace to Paradise Interchange Sunday, 26 October 2014
- Outer Harbor train line closed between Woodville and Outer Harbor stations Saturday, 1 November 2014
RM Williams Drive closure Sunday, 26 October 2014
- Routes affected:
- Wright Road closure Monday, 27 October 2014
Special public transport to The Rolling Stones concert - Saturday 25 October After having to postpone their concert earlier in the year, The Rolling Stones will play at Adelaide Oval on Saturday 25 October.
Special Adelaide Oval Express bus, train and tram services will be provided for the concert. Regular Adelaide Metro fare will apply.
Metrocard milestone - 100 million trips Transport Minister Stephen Mullighan today announced customers have taken more than one hundred million trips with their Metrocard since its launch in November 2012.
The Metrocard has revolutionised the way people pay for travel on Adelaide Metro services, saving customers time and money.