Do you wish to receive alerts via email and/or SMS? Subscribe to Alerts
Unplanned Disruptions (0)
Alerts reported on the network
Planned Disruptions (17)
- Journey information is up to date when published, however is subject to change without noticeFriday, 3 January 2014
- Stop 2A Richmond Road closureMonday, 25 August 2014
- Stop 63 Beach Road closureTuesday, 1 July 2014
- Stop 40 Old South Road (west side) reopening in new locationWednesday, 17 September 2014
- Real-Time passenger information for limited stop servicesThursday, 25 September 2014
- Millswood Station reopening & changes to nearby bus timetable Sunday, 12 October 2014
- Beovich Road closure - ExtendedMonday, 13 October 2014
- North Road, Nairne closureMonday, 20 October 2014
- Grenfell Street stop closure for SA Water road worksThursday, 30 October 2014
- Outer Harbor train line closed between Woodville and Outer Harbor stations Saturday, 1 November 2014
- Stop D3 Currie Street closure Tuesday, 28 October 2014
- Westfield Tea Tree Plaza Christmas PageantSaturday, 1 November 2014
- North Terrace stop closuresTuesday, 4 November 2014
- FREE public transport for ticket holders to Melbourne Cup festivities at Morphettville Racecourse Tuesday, 4 November 2014
- Credit Union Christmas Pageant extra services and detoursSaturday, 8 November 2014
- W3 Currie Street closuresSunday, 2 November 2014
- Special public transport services to T20 cricket match at Adelaide Oval Wednesday, 5 November 2014
FREE public transport for ticket holders to Melbourne Cup festivities at Morphettville Racecourse Adelaide Metro and the South Australian Jockey Club are providing FREE public transport on buses, trains and trams on Tuesday 4 November for people attending Melbourne Cup festivities at Morphettville Racecourse upon presentation of an event ticket.
Special public transport to T20 cricket match Australia will host South Africa in the first KFC T20 International cricket match at Adelaide Oval on Wednesday 5 November at 7.05pm.
Special Adelaide Oval Express bus services will be provided for the match. These are regular Adelaide Metro fare services.
Credit Union Christmas Pageant At 9.30am on Saturday 8 November 2014 the whistle will be blown at the corner of South Terrace & King William Street to start the Pageant.
The pageant will officially finish with Father Christmas arriving at the Magic Cave, North Terrace.
There will be extra buses, trams and trains operating to get passengers to and from the Pageant.
Adelaide Metro launches brand new Beta Journey Planner The Adelaide Metro team have launched a new journey planner which is now live and available in beta for you to try.
The new beta journey planner includes some really good features that vastly improve our ability to present the information you asked for when travelling.
Metrocard milestone - 100 million trips Transport Minister Stephen Mullighan today announced customers have taken more than one hundred million trips with their Metrocard since its launch in November 2012.
The Metrocard has revolutionised the way people pay for travel on Adelaide Metro services, saving customers time and money.