Adelaide Metro offers group booking and charter services. For more information or to make a booking, phone the Adelaide Metro InfoLine on 1300 311 108.
Travel with a group ticket
If you have a large group it’s best to travel with a group ticket.
Group travel is available between 9.30 am and 2.30 pm. A minimum of 10 working days notice prior to travel is required.
Group tickets can be purchased from:
- Currie Street InfoCentre
- Adelaide Railway Station
- Adelaide Metro InfoLine
- Selected bus depots around Adelaide
Contact details for bus depots
Light City Buses
- 174 Morphett Road, Morphetville SA 5043 | Phone: 8377 6400
- 1146 North East Road, St Agnes SA 5097 | Phone: 8203 6700
- 21 Krawarri Street, Lonsdale SA 5160 | Phone: 8186 2888
- 50 Ridgeway Road, Elizabeth West SA 5113 | Phone: 8282 7900
- Dutton Road, Mt Barker SA 5251 | Phone: 8339 7544
- 300–308 Mt Barker Road SA 5154 | Phone: 8339 7544
- 71 Richmond Road, Mile End 5031 | Phone: 8292 8100
- 224 Port Road, Port Adelaide SA 5015 | Phone: 8444 2200
- 99-103 Morphett Road, Camden Park 5038 | Phone: 8179 7400
- Corner of Papagni & Meredith Streets, Newton SA 5074 | Phone: 8366 8300
Selected bus depots can also sell Single and Day Trip tickets, as well as sell and recharge Metrocards.
Groups should be ready to travel 10 minutes before the service leaves.
To avoid delays, it helps to have everyone ready to go at the same time.
Public transport fast facts
For more information about public transport including the size of the network and number of journeys, visit the Public Transport Facts and Figures page of the sa.gov.au website.
Major infrastructure projects
For more information about the latest public transport infrastructure projects, visit the Infrastructure page of the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure website.
A program for safer, greener and more active travel for South Australian primary schools and their communities.
For more information visit the Way2Go page of the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure website.
Resources designed for Year 8 and 9 teachers to provide strong, relevant learning opportunities about decision making for safer, greener, more active travel.
Find out more at the Community Programs page of the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure website.